Too Many Hats & Handbags
Welcome! I guess this is the page where you get to know a little about me and this blog I created. My name is Hilary Rae Haugen and I’m the creator and editor of Too Many Hats & Handbags. Too Many Hats & Handbags is a digital platform where I express myself through clothing, accessories, beauty and so much more!
This space was originally intended as a place for me to express my creativity while I attended university but over the years it has grown into so much more than that. Now this blog has become a guide for both myself and anyone else who strives to live a silly, stylish and authentic life. Be loud, live bold and stay true to yourself.
Make sure to follow me on Instagram [@Toomanyhatss] to follow my daily fashion journey.
- I was born and raised in Vancouver.
- Like my blog name says I really do have WAY too many hats and handbags! I love clothes but accessories can turn any plain outfit into a stylish ensemble.
- I can be a very loud person, my friends are constantly telling me to use my inside voice but I’m still not sure if I have one.
- Chester is my adorable fat old pug; who often makes cameos in any photo he can. Don’t let him fool you with his hungry eyes, he has always been well fed.
- Paris is my favourite city in the entire world. I would move there in a heartbeat if my French was better.
- I am 18 years older then my little sister; she is the light in our family that reminds us not to take ourselves too seriously.
- I am addicted to reality TV shows, I watch them all! Give me a little praline ice cream, The Kardashians and I’ll see you in 15 hours!